Wednesday, July 15, 2015

HCSB Study Bible, Mulberry LeatherTouch Indexed by B&H Publishing Group

I have three Bibles sitting beside my bed. An HCSB study Bible,  an HCSB Women's Study Bible, and a NKJV personal size study Bible. It simply doesn't get any better than a Holman study Bible. Take your pick. There's one that's perfectly created just for you. You can visit the H&B Publishing Group site for great photos and information on this Bible and others alike.

This is the HCSB study Bible in mulberry leather. This is a beautiful study Bible inside and out. Let's first begin with the outside. The soft leather of this Bible is mulberry with a delightful design through the middle. It has two ribbon markers, a deep purple and a lavender color. I love having a Bible that allows a bit of my personality to shine through. We want to pick out that perfect Bible that we will spend a lifetime studying. Our Bible is intimate. It's God's love letter to us, so why not pick out a fave color that's fun to share with others too.

This study Bible has everything the NKJV includes, with a bit more. It's that bit more that I love so much! There is  a Greek/Hebrew word study that is a tremendous tool to have when understanding the Word. Something else is the coloring. With the word study and the introduction the coloring has an ancient accent to it and that makes it very inviting. You could spend hours just studying the timelines and photographs. You too will find that this study Bible is indexed for easy finding. This is a great tool, especially when we are new to the Bible and just learning our way around the Word.

The concordance is the best of the best that I have had the pleasure of using. You will also find a reading plan that fits your study perfectly. A great feature is found when opening up your new study Bible. We all have a first at studying the Bible. When I first began studying I had no idea where to begin or even how to study the Bible. Holman makes it easy to understand. They guide you through the introductions and give you a personal tour as to how to use your Bible.

This Bible comes beautifully packaged. When your study Bible arrives you may find that some of the pages stick a bit. I have found with a bit of patience and a tender hand these are easy to fix. I open the pages and gently run my hand over the pages and with a bit of time they come apart quite easily. Once you have them apart they will never again stick.

The photos and graphs truly captivate me. I love the color maps too. You will not only find color maps in the back of the study Bible, but throughout the study Bible. As I'm studying these tools give me a better sense of the Word and I can even envision myself as the scenes on black and white unfold.

You are sure to love this exquisite study Bible and enjoy spending hours studying the Word of God.

This study Bible was a gift from B&H Publishing Group for sharing my review with you. 

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...