Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Holman NKJV GIANT Print Reference Bible Brown/Pink LeatherTouch with Magnetic Flap-Indexed by B&H Publishing Group

Okay, if you visit often enough you know that a Holman Bible is my absolute favorite Bible. There is no other Study Bible out there like a Holman. They are truly extraordinary and beautiful. 

Yes, I just reviewed a GIANT print Reference Bible! Hallelujah! Yep, I'm that girl that gets super excited over an amazing Bible and this is one I can see clearly. I have tried the large print, but it still wasn't big enough. The Giant print is more bold and is very clear for the reader to dive in and get lost in the Word. 

This Bible is brown/pink LeatherTouch and has a magnetic flap, which I really love. It is indexed, another awesome tool I love. The pages are sturdy and have a great feel to them. And even with the GIANT print this Bible isn't overly large. In fact it's a great size and easy to carry. 

This is the NKJV translation. When studying I love to have this translation with me as well as the HCSB. The greatest aspect to this Bible is the GIANT print which is really helpful. If your looking for a print that is larger than the large print Bible this is your Bible. There are many different colors and styles to choose from. You just need to visit by clicking on the highlighted links and it will give you a delightful choice. You are sure to find the perfect Bible.

As with any Holman Bible this one has great color maps, the Words of Jesus are in red, and it contains an a helpful concordance. It isn't as big of concordance that is in a study Bible, but it is still a truly helpful tool. 

This Bible was a gift from B&H Publishing Group for sharing my review with you. 

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...