Thursday, January 15, 2015

HCSB Large Print Personal Size Reference Bible Indexed with Magnetic Flap by B&H Publishing Group

I LOVE this Bible! First I should say that you cannot go wrong with a Holman Bible. Absolutely the best and HCSB is my favorite translation. I too have a Holman study Bible that is in NKJV and it is fantastic in every way. 

Can you tell that I'm excited to share this Bible with you? Okay, if your like me you love to carry a Bible with you. These Bibles literally come in every size, shape, and color. Just follow the link to this Bible and you can see for yourself just how many there are to choose from. You are bound to find a favorite. 

As I said, I love to carry a Bible with me. A compact is a great way to go. And here is another. This reference Bible has a magnetic flap. Yes! I'm always worried that my Bible might open and my pages will bend or possibly tear. This a the perfect Bible for carrying with you. The magnetic flap is just strong enough to stay closed. Not too strong that you have to tug. This particular Bible is in brown/blue with the pages in a silver trim. Another plus is that it is indexed. A great addition to easily finding books of the Bible.

It is a large print and one that is actually large and easy to read. The maps are bright and colorful. I love the detail that Holman adds. This allows the reader to the best tools in being able to understanding God's Word. The Words of Christ are printed in red. Another attribute that love. For me, as I'm studying the Word this makes it even more personal and intimate. As always Holman carries a lifetime guarantee on all of their Bibles. 

Just a few great tools:
  • Bullet notes
  • A Table of Weights and Measures 
  • A 'Where To Turn' section that helps the reader to find certain detailed subjects 
  • Titles of Jesus
  • A section where Messianic Scriptures That Jesus Fulfilled are shared 
  • Topical Concordance

All of these are great additions. The concordance isn't as big as the concordance the study Bible carries, but it is extremely helpful. For me the highlights of this Bible are the magnetic flap and the indexed pages. This is a great Bible for anyone and if you go to the link I've provided you can pick out the Bible perfect for you. 

This Bible was a gift from B&H Publishing Group for sharing my review with you. 

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...