Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Holy Land Key by Ray Bentley with Genevieve Gillespie

This is one of those extraordinary books that everyone should read. Yes, it's that amazing! Prophesy. Some of us don't know much. We believe, but do we really believe God is unveiling to us things to come? Let's just say, without a doubt, God is forever and always speaking to us, His people, His creation. Ray Bentley brings this book to life with sharing personal stories and allowing us to be welcomed into the times he has shared in the holy land. He shares beauty of friendships that are not just happenstance. There are no coincidences. Everyone who has crossed Ray's path has been ordained by our God to bring us closer to understanding and uncovering His Word. 

Once I began reading there was no way I could put this book down. As I read, each chapter became more and more intriguing. These are not just Ray's thoughts and words. He backs up everything he shares with the Word of God. He inspired me to dig deeper into the Word and uncover new truths for myself. 

Something I found amazing was the meaning of the Sphinx and the Zodiac. I was blown away by all he shared. Astronomy is Biblical. I am in awe of God's creation and all He brings to us through the heavens He has created. There are messages for us to seek and understand for our future. Astrology is evil and takes the Zodiac way off base, but when looking at it Biblically the light bulb went off in my head and I was enlightened to such amazing aspects of God's glory. 

How can we understand what is taking place today unless we travel back? So much , the Arabs, Jews, and Christians, goes back to the beginning with Abraham and his two sons, Ishmael and Isaac. Truly, my eyes have been opened in such a new and curious way that I want to study more. I want to uncover more. Ray encourages us just not to study, but to step in and pray and seek God's will in how we participate and make a difference in Israel and the lives of the people. 

I have learned so much about the Arabs and the peoples living in the holy land. I just found this book to be so revealing and encouraging. It's one I highly recommend to all who seek to grow as the people God has created us to be. 

Ray speaks of the patterns and predictions in prophecy. He opens our minds up to going back to Columbus. He shares about 9/11 and the Holocaust. I believe this book is going to fascinate you!! 

This book was a gift from WaterBrook Multnomah for sharing my review with you. 

Ray Bentley's close ties with Israelis and Palestinians have given him a rare insiders perspective on the involvement of Jews, Arabs, and Christians in the events to come. A popular speaker, Bentley's feet-on-the-ground approach brings life and surprising insights to the study of ancient prophecies. The founding pastor of Maranatha Chapel near San Deigo, he also hosts the daily Maranatha Radio program broadcast nationally. 

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...