Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Governess of Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky

This week I have been blessed with new authors and now I can add Carrie Turansky to my favorites list. You must check out her website. It is simply beautiful.

Are you like me and awaiting for the next season of Downton Abbey to begin? Well, get ready, this book will take you on a similar journey into the Edwardian time period. England in the 1900s is fascinating. Through Carrie's penned words we travel to England for a close up view.

Her writing style is so descriptive you are able to see the scene before you. The characters have an unforgettable quality. I was swept away in this beautiful story.

This is one of those reads that I was just able to sit back with coffee in hand and take my time. I must admit once I began reading I couldn't stop. Everything else was put on hold. Beautiful in every way.

This book was a gift from WaterBrook Multnomah for sharing my review with you. 

Carrie Turansky is the award-winning author of nearly a dozen novels and novellas, including Snowflake Sweethearts and Along Came Love. She has won the ACFW Carol Award, the Crystal Globe Award and the International Digital Award. She lives in central New Jersey with her husband, Scott, who is a pastor, counselor and the author of several parenting books.

Visit Carrie Turansky at her website for more information: carrieturansky.com 

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...