Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Rosemary Cottage (A Hope Beach Novel) by Colleen Coble

There are some authors who stand out for me and one of those is Colleen Coble. She is a writer who connects with her readers through stories she pens that gives us a glimpse into her own life. Colleen is a writer I admire. She has a style all her own. She weaves a story that gives room for imagination. As I turn the pages I am eager to continue reading, but always sad as I close the last page. Yes, she is one of those writers you just know has penned another great read. A read that connects us to faith. 

The cover is beautiful and captivating. The story is riveting. I stayed up all night to finish this book! Outstanding read! But everything Colleen writes is pretty amazing to me. The story flows and held my attention throughout the entire book. When I read the Prologue I knew I was in for another adventurous ride.

I had not read the first in the series, "Tidewater Inn", but I don't think it's a must read to enjoy, "Rosemary Cottage", but I think it would help understand the characters better and that always gives the reader a more enjoyable experience. That's what reading is, an experience, and Coble gives us just that! 

Such powerful and tender characters. Suspense and romance! You can never go wrong with Colleen Coble. I loved the relationships that blossomed and how we see over time God heals all wounds in His perfect timing. He brings people into our path for a distinct purpose. Uncovering that purpose brings us closer to Him. Yes, I walked away with all those gems in reading this novel. 

As I continued to read it just got better and better. The story kept evolving and I kept turning pages. This is an unputdownable read for sure! Grab it up. This is a series you do not want to miss out on!


This book was a gift from Thomas Nelson for sharing my review. 


Colleen Coble Rita finalist Colleen Coble is the author of several bestselling romantic suspense novels, including Tidwater Inn, and the Mercy Falls, Lonestar, and Rock Harbor Series. Find more about Colleen by checking out her website:  http://colleencoble.com/





AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...