Saturday, August 18, 2012

Nothing To Hide by J. Mark Bertrand

The first book I read by J. Mark Bertrand was Beguiled in which he wrote with Deeanne Gist. I was hooked from the first page. I was then blessed to read Back On Murder. I was instantly captivated by Roland March. I have finished reading, Nothing To Hide and absolutely loved it. This is the third installment of the Roland March Mystery Series.

This is one of those great mystery reads that keeps you on your toes. Reading is at its best when I have no idea what is coming next or how the book is going to end. Bertrand is outstanding at bringing a story together. He weaves the plot with twists and turns that keep you guessing.

If your searching for a superb mystery I suggest you begin with Detective Roland March. As you read this mystery it's as though your right there on the scene and your learning as Roland is seeing everything happen first hand.

What I love is that as the mystery is being unfolded we are learning more and more about Roland. He quickly becomes one of those guys you want to hang out with just to dig into his brain to see whats ticking. This is one won't disappoint. Outstanding!

This book was a gift from Bethany House for its review.

J. Mark Bertrand has an MFA in Creative Writing from the University of Houston. After one hurricane too many, he left Houston and relocated with his wife Laurie to the plains of South Dakota. For more information, visit www.jmarkbertrand.com


AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...