Monday, July 2, 2012

Five Miles South Of Peculiar by Angela Hunt

I am a huge fan of Angela Hunt and love her writing style. I have many favorites. This wasn't one of them for me. I love the premise of this story. Three sisters. All in different places in life. All facing challenges unlike the other. Angela Hunt pens a story deep in faith and life lessons. For me, this one held valuable lessons on forgiveness, love, and letting go.

The characters each bring something different to this story. I just couldn't connect. There are books that grab our attention and others that just simply don't. The title intrigued me. The cover gives great meaning. Angela Hunt is still at the top of my favorites list even if this choice isn't. But that is the beautiful thing about reading. You may pick this book up and find an unexpected blessing.

Visit Angela Hunt for more information on her books.

This book was a gift from Glass Road Publications for it's review.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...