Thursday, December 22, 2011

HEART OF ICE (A Triple Threat Novel) by LIS WIEHL with APRIL HENRY

Okay friends, I just may have found my new favorite suspense writer, Lis Wiehl! Who knew? I had never even heard of her before. Wow, where have I been and what have I have been missing! If you have read her books I would love to hear your thoughts. I am going back for more!! I want to read everything she has written. This book was that good! Triple threat indeed when you have three women, all friends, not only fighting for justice, but looking out for one another. These are the kind of girls you want watching out for your back.

I couldn't put it down. It had me at the first sentence and I was glued from there on throughout the entire book! This book has just about everything in it. Yes, it is a book of faith, but it doesn't overtake the book. I love the characters and the villain was so captivating. I kept trying to figure this girl out and simply couldn't figure her out! The villain is just one of those people you really like. I mean she could very well be your friend, that is until you do her wrong. Yikes, this girl is evil!

This book is fast paced and one that brings you to ask yourself, "Who do I have surrounding me?" Almost makes you look at people twice before you invite them into your life. I cannot say enough about this book. I am a fan now and cannot wait to read more from this author!

This book was a gift from Thomas Nelson for it's review.

Lis Wiehl is a New York Times best-selling author, Harvard Law School graduate, and former federal prosecutor. A popular legal analyst and commentator for the Fox News Channel, Wiehl appears on The O’Reilly Factor and was co-host with Bill O’Reilly on the radio for seven years.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...