Saturday, June 11, 2011

ABIDE WITH ME (Piano and Praise) by PHILLIP KEVEREN

If you have had one of those hectic days and busy doesn't even begin to describe what your day was like, walk in your door, kick off your shoes and put in, "Abide With Me", by Phillip Keveren and this beautiful music will calm you and help you find solace as you worship the King of kings. Here we have, Phillip Keveren, playing the piano throughout this entire Cd.

There are fifteen wonderfully created worship songs for you to enjoy. I can tell you, I have not been a huge fan of classical music, but Discovery House has opened my eyes up to all whole new appreciation of this music. It is not only calming, but takes us to a quiet place with the Lord. All the craziness of the day seems to leave as you put in this Cd. I immediately thought this would be a wonderful wedding Cd for that magical day.

This Cd begins with, "A New Hallelujah", and ends with, "For the Beauty of the Earth". One of my favorites is, "Praise to the Lord, the Almighty". Simply beautiful and inspiring. This will be one I play softly when the day has ended and all is quiet  as I sit to write.

This Cd was a gift from Discovery House Music for it's review. Thank you for opening my eyes up to this wonderful music. If you would like to check out this Cd and more click on to this link: http://www.dhp.org/Products/Abide-With-Me-%e2%80%94-Piano-and-Praise-(CD)__D1387.aspx

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...