Monday, August 16, 2010

MONDAY QUOTES

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, “Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?” Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." -- Marianne Williamson

I just seem to look at myself as being so very small and I am compared to God. But in all that God as called me to be I am anything but small with Him living in me. With His light shining through me all is possible. I should walk tall and know that I am indeed a child of God! Too often I walk as though my shoulders are curved and just silently move about. I am serving God in fear. I am not serving God when I think I cannot do something. Through His light shining through us He knows all is a possibility. Nothing is too hard for us to do when we have His strength motivating us and His wisdom leading us.

Just as a beautiful butterfly spreads their wings, we too are to do the same. When we take flight there should be no fear in taking off. The Lord Jesus Christ will allow us to soar!! We are beautiful. We are brilliant. We are important. We are everything to God! We are the only person that can allow ourselves to feel inadequate. We are the only person that can allow ourselves to feel less of a person. We each have a purpose and a plan. God has instilled in each of us a gift or gifts to share with the world. As we move out of our cocoon our beauty only increases!

As you wake today see each moment as a purpose. See each moment as an opportunity today to make a difference. When you look in the mirror choose to see the beauty that God has instilled in you. Choose to see your uniqueness. You have a quality no one else has. You have something very special! You are the only you!!

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...