Monday, December 7, 2009

FOOL PROOFING YOUR LIFE by Jan Silvious

Jan has brought God's word and His wisdom together in this book. We all have one in our lives that acts foolish and those foolish actions bring hurt and confusion. Jan teaches how we cannot change others, but we can change the way we react to them. Jan reminds us that we cannot save anyone, that is God's department. There are times when we need to let go and give God room to work. My favorite chapter is "Letting go when you want to hang on." This is something I struggle with in my own life and Jan's words were very helpful and reassuring. Jan uses real life stories to teach us how to deal with impossible people in our lives. She reinforces each chapter with God's word. She shows us how we can be in denial, how we let go of our own lives to try to save another. I embraced all of Jan's wisdom and I know you too would enjoy this book. I would suggest this book to anyone with a struggling relationship of any kind. This book was a gift to me from Multnomah WaterBrook Press.http://waterbrookmultnomah.com/

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...