Tuesday, December 15, 2009

the beauty of the snow

I am a girl who loves the winter, who loves the cold breeze blowing as I am all bundled up with my scarf and mittens. I love looking out the window at the beauty of the falling snow that seems to cover all around me with a pure blanket of white. There is a calming in watching the snow fall, and a beauty with amazement at how each snowflake is unique, not one is the same. As God saved me by His blood, He washed me clean, He washed my sins away, and made me pure before Him, just as the white snow, and as He created you and I, just as the snowflakes, we are all different, with our own beauty to bring glory to Him, and joy to those around us. Just as the cold of this evil world can make us want to stay in, pull the covers over our heads, we can wrap up in God's love and protection , along with His strength and go out and enjoy each day, knowing He is there and His beauty can shine through. Just as the beauty of looking out the clear window, with Jesus we can see clearly, we can see the beauty of the snow, and be a reminder to us of His love and forgiveness when when He washed us pure as snow.

Psalm 139:14 "I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well."


Psalm 51:7 " Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow."

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...