Monday, August 31, 2009

How big is your superhero?

Everyone can find a superhero today anywhere. We have Superman to Batman, to Spiderman, Aquaman to The Fantasic four. People love to think superheros have powers beyond anything we have ever seen. We want to believe the Tooth Fairy will bring us a treat for pulling a tooth, the Easter Bunny will come and give us money in our golden eggs, and we must not forget Santa who will bring all we wish. Well, I have news for all those superheros. My God has more power than all of them put together. My God can heal with one touch, My God can move mountains with His mighty hand, He can bring miracles that touch us with awe. He has an uncondisional love that covers all. My God died and rose again from the grave. No superhero has anything on my God. My God is not magic, He isn't a illusionist, He has power beyond belief. He has purpose and plans for you and I. He can take a sickness and heal. He has allowed the blind to see, the sick to be restored, He has made the lame walk with one touch. He made the earth, the moons, the stars, the entire universe with one hand in one day. He made man and woman to walk this earth. He made all the animals and all our earth contains in seven days. Not that He had to, but He even took a day of rest. If there is anyone who I will call upon it will be my Savior, Jesus Christ, who will answer my call. He will never be late, He will never not answer, He will never be too busy for me. He is there night and day leading me, watching me, loving me with His mercy and grace. There is none bigger than He, and there is none who can do more than He. He doesn't have a magical cape, He doesn't need to shield His eyes so on one can know who He is. He wants all to know Him by name, He wants all to be touched by His glory. Jesus is the Hero of heros. He gave His life for you and me. He can bring light into a room just with His presence. He has overpowered satan, and all hte evil in the world has nothing to hold Him down. I believe in Christ Jesus. I believe He loves me, and Hes not in it for Himself, He is in it for His love of all people. When I am in my livingroom on my knees crying out to Him, He is the one who will answer. When I am in my car and an accident is about to happen, it is His name I will call out. When my child is sick, it is He who will be there in the room with us. He can know everything at once, He can see everything at once, and He can be everywhere at once. For He is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnificent. You may know alot about your superheros, but come see what my God has done, can do, and will do for you. He is the Savior of the world, the King of kings, Lord of lords, and God of gods. He is everything we will ever need, want or desire. Open your eyes today and look for God in your life. What you find will excite you, will humble you, and will want to know more about Him. Come see, come hear, and come feel the presence of God. "But one of the elders said to me, Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll adn to loose its seven seals." Revelation 5:5 He is the only One worthy to open the scrolls. May your name be in the book of life to be read by the Lion of Judah. We can find His greatness in the birth of a babe, the sunset with a spouse, the kiss of a mother, the laughter of a child and in the words of the greatest book man has ever known. Come today and see His mighty power, His love that can wash away sin, and the forgiveness that can bring life to a dead soul. He is alive today, living in you and I. Can your superheros do all that?

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...