Friday, July 31, 2009

where do you find your strength?

Today is one of those mornings I am waking up, and I am so tired. I am tired of my pain,I am tired that my husband is not working, I am tired of my mom being so ill, I am tired of being tired. Have any of you felt like that? Today as I am up and trying to do things it just seems so hard, and the more I try the more I find to do. At times it just seems never ending. I had to take my mom to the E.R a few days ago, and now to the doctor today. I know my mom is in so much pain, she is losing her sight, and now something new is attacking her. To hear my mom tell me she is waiting for heaven and just wants to go home breaks my heart. She is running out of strength. She is tired, I know my husband is tired of hearing "Your just what we need but your overqualified!" There are so many around me battling cancer, so many who are as we are out of work. The world is hurting, and the only cure is Jesus. On my way to the hospital I found myself crying, I wasn't just crying I was crying out to God. Along the way I felt this pure peace wash over me, and I no longer was crying,I was praising God for being there in our time of need. Even though all may be falling apart around us, God is standing tall, He is our Rock and our Strength. Listen to this verse. "I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my Rock and my Fortress and my Deliverer; My God,my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:1-2 Even in our times of trouble, and trials, God is always there. He is there to see us out of the storm or to walk with us through the storms of life. Some of those storms can seem like a never ending hurricane, we can see them coming and take precausions, or they can be like tornados and hit us without any warning. Whether we have warning or not,God always knows what is headed our way and He will see us through anything we must meet. When we are tired we must learn to let go, and just let God wash over us and give us His strength. When we so want to give up, we must allow God to fight for us, and trust in Him with all we have going on in our lives. If it is sickness, or being without a job, or trials to hard to speak of, nothing is too hard for God. He is bigger than anything we must face, so why not just put our faith in Him? When you are scared all we have to do is cry out to God, and He will answer. Today as you seek Him, I pray that you will find your strength in our mighty Savior and trust Him with your situation. There is nothing to big for God. Crawl upon His lap, and speak to Him, allow your ears to hear His words, and grab on to His comfort.

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...