Monday, July 20, 2009

Are you finding joy in the morning?

"God, You are my God; Early I will seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water. So I have looked to You in the sanctuary, to see Your power and Your glory. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You." Psalm 63:1-3 In our times of trouble we can seek God and He will be there. We should seek Him early in the morning,all throughout the day, and at night before we lay our heads. The beautiful thing about seeking God is that He is always there. He is waiting for us to seek Him. Just as on this cool day, we again slept with our windows open and I can feel the fresh breeze blowing in, the fragrance of flowers outside, and the humming of all the little creatures. This is what it feels like for me to seek God. I can feel His love, His peace, His comfort, His wisdom, His glory. To feel the presence of God is as though you just want to open your arms up as wide as they will go, and just take in all the love from our Savior that He has to give. Some love the evening best, the sunsets, and the feel of the day ending on a beautiful note, others like me, love the first of the morning, the sunrise, and the sweet sound of the birds chirping. Whether you love the evening or the morning God can be there for each or for both, if we just call out to Him. We all have that special time that we sit back and say awe, this is wonderful. Even if we are going through a trial, we can still have those feelings when we reach out to Christ and take His hand. He can take us on a lovely walk through the forest,if we just enjoy the moments we have with Him. He is our joy, our true joy, nothing else can bring joy as He can. So, are you ready for some fresh air? Open your window to Christ and let His light shine in..

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...