Thursday, June 18, 2009

A ring that binds three together forever...

I had a friend get me this amazing ring. It is beautiful and fits my finger perfect. I have admired it for quite a long time now. I wear this ring everyday,I even sleep with this ring upon my hand. This is just a little story,a story about three,me,and my two daughters. Although we may not agree on everything,although we may be separated at the time,although things may come between us,there may be hurt,sorrow,and even anger. I know and believe in time all that shall disappear. If you see my daughters,you see a piece of me.If you see me,you also see a piece of my girls. They are forever in my heart,just a thought away.Being young,we were side by side. Today we are apart,but as I wear this ring,I find that both of my daughters wear the same ring. None of us knew,nothing was planned,but God has a plan.As we are together in our hearts,separated by things of this world,we are still mother and daughter.We still carry a bond together,and that will forever be. I found it a praise that we all wear the same ring. It was as if God was reaching out to me,and telling me,"Hold on my daughter,have faith,have patience,and forever carry your love,for they will return,and you to them." I felt His presence,and I felt His love. If you are hurting,apart from a loved one,not quite sure what the future holds,please know and trust that God has a plan and He is working in all of us. We may not be able to see all the work He is doing,but I have seen glimpses of His glory and His promises. I know He is near,He is with us,and all will work for the glory of God. A God we all three believe in, a God who loves all of us,and will bring us together again one day. It may be a ring to some,but to me,its a reassurance of God's love.....

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...