Thursday, May 21, 2009

We were made with love...

Psalm 139:14 says this; "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfull made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Is that verse just awesome? Does it make you smile? It just about puts a fire under my feet. I love this verse. We can come to this verse,and see that we can praise God for how He created us. He created all things beautiful. We are fearfully and wonderfully made. He didn't make junk,He didn't make throw backs, and He sure never made mistakes. He made each one of us with His beautiful hands,created in us beauty that surpasses all. In each one of us, He put His love and created what was beautiful in His sight. He didn't just create the outside,but the inside where our beauty begins. I always taught my daughters,who are very beautiful, that beauty begins within,and flows outward. Beauty is created with God's hands,we are all special,each and everyone of us. I love the New King James version of this verse.Psalm 139:14 "I will praise You, for I am fearully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well." This could be said that we are an awesome wonder. Can any of us really fathom how God created us? Each and every part of our bodies work together. As the blood pumps through our heart and throughout our body,can we really understand how we were made? From our brains down to our big toes,each part created to work together and designed to carry out a process. While we are sleeping, our heart still beats, our lungs still help us breath, our organs are all working and working without our knowledge. Our eyes blink, our heart beats,and each breath is taken without thought. How can we not worship and give praise to God for His marvelous creation?

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...