Sunday, February 8, 2009

Michael Phelps,have you chosen to judge?

How many of us make mistakes? How many times a day do we wish we would have not done something? How many times do we go to our God and ask forgiveness for the things we have done? Is there any sin greater than another? Are we better than anyone else? Who are we to sit and judge others so easily, when in reality we might need to take a good look at ourselves. In Matthew 7:1-2 is says the following,"Do not judge or you will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."I'm glad I have a God before me, and He is who I have to go to, to be judged. It is not the people of this world who will judge me, praise the Lord, or I just might be thrown to the wolves as Mr. Phelps is. As christians we should be the example, not say,I have a low tolerance for this, but say he made a grave mistake, and hopefully he will learn from his mistake and become a better person for it. We all stuble daily at many things, ours might be in private, his was just for the world to see. What if your sins were put on the screen for the whole world to see, what would they say about you? Would you want forgiveness, and love, or would you want judgement from people who dont even know you or really care one way or the other? It is sad to hear people judge so quickly. We all are sinners, looking for forgiveness, none of us are righteous, no not one. We are all just people trying to do as we should, we stumble and fall, thank God for mercy and grace, thank God we have a forgiving God, because people are not so forgiving. As for me. I will look to Micheal Phelps as I always did, a kid, who can swim like a winner, who puts his heart into what he does. I enjoyed watching him, and I will watch him again. Its not my place to judge him for his mistakes, its my place to pray for him,and to look to my own face.......

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...