Friday, January 30, 2009

My little guy.....

My son is this amazing person. Watching him grow from Elmo to G.I.Joes. From eating too much squash, to peanut butter anything. He was always the giver, the one who shared everything he had. He'd give it away if you asked. He loved being outside in the dirt,with all his little cars and trucks. He would stay from morning till night, and not really want a bath. He loved drawing, and would fall asleep with crayons in his hands. He grew from that little boy to now a young teenager, with the same giving heart, full of love and grace. He is a mercy, and feels others pain. He loves the Lord with all his heart and serves when ever he can. Ofcourse now he loves trucks and cars, and action movies. He does great at school, loves to fish, help his dad with wood,and what touches my heart is on the days when my migraines are really bad, he not only steps up and does things in the house for me, but he takes care of me also. He loves music so. He can play the guitar and mandolin by ear. He can hear a song and just begin to play the chords. He loves all kinds of music. To hear him play,blesses my soul, that the Lord has blessed him with such a gift so share. He has a heart of forgivness, and reaches out to others. He loves to be in the woods and hunt, just listening to the sounds.He loves his family with all his heart, his youth pastor is so very special to him, just like a brother. He can have a conversation with the very young,someone his age, or the elderly. He just has this spirit, that you want to embrace. He stands up for what he thinks is right, and isnt afraid to back down. My little guy is now becoming a young man. I see the dreams he has in his eyes, and without a doubt I know he will achieve them with God on his side. We sing and shout together. We love to laugh, we seem to have our own little jokes,that we can only hide. He is a young man I am proud of, I'm proud to be his mom. From holding his hand to cross the street, to seeing our Pastor baptize him, to hear him play the music he has wrote, only will I grow more proud.I thank the Lord above for giving me a son. I was terrified at first, I thought what will I do with a son? A son brings so many blessing, thats words cannot define, a home filled with so many noises of a growing boy, to one day we'll see him leave and continue to shine.....

AddToAny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...